Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I feel like the Record-Breaker!


Hey everyone! It's so good to heard from all of you! Troy and I have 4 kids with one more on the way (That's right folks, count'em!) Mike is 8, Sam is 6, Debora is 4 and Emma is 2. We love them a lot! We are living in Sierra Vista, AZ, just a few minutes from the Mexican Border. Troy is in the Border Patrol, and I am a stay-at-home mom. I did spend last summer teaching free community art lessons out of my home, but frankly I am way too busy to do a whole lot more! We have spent the past few years traveling all over, some of the fun ones: San Antonio, TX, Indianapolis, IN, Monterey, CA, and now here! Troy was in the National Guard, and we traveled a lot for his training. That's probably me in a nutshell (or maybe as a nutcase, ha, ha, ha...!) For those of you who are not familiar with Sanpete "news", my dad is fighting apendicidal cancer. He's a great man! I know a lot of you know him from Snow College, so I thought someone might want to know. Anyway, life is very good, and we are very happy!
Kellie

2 comments:

Scott Grindstaff said...

Kellie,
Great to see all of the kids. I think we will just have to visit sunny Arizona soon as Kansas City is quite frigid right now.
Scott G.

Matt and Christy said...

Kellie, It's good to hear from you. Let your dad know that we are thinking of him.
Matt & Christy