Sunday, January 20, 2008

Hey this is awesome!

Hi, everyone! This is great, I've been wondering what everyone's been up to, but haven't done anything about finding out. It's neat to see everyone's families. It's still just me and my cats -- yes, 30, and it's just me and two cats. How cliche is that? Especially for a writer! :) I'm going back to school to do a degree in graphic arts, since a bachelor's in folklore gets you really great jobs as a customer service representative. Definitely time for a career change. If I could just find a publisher . . .

Well, I'll be adding this blog to my favorites, that's for sure. I've got a personal blog at charitylund.blogspot.com, if anyone's interested. See ya!

Charity

2 comments:

Matt and Christy said...

Charity, Thanks for your update. It is good to see how you are doing. Best wishes on going back to school. -Christy

Unknown said...

Good to hear from you Charity! Follow your dream.... ;)