Sunday, January 6, 2008

hello from Connecticut


Amy thanks for rubbing in the 30+. I thought I would never reach 30 because that meant you were old. Well the definition of "old" has been redefined now. It is fun to see that many of our classmates are scattered all over the world.
I have to say I haven't really seen or kept in touch with anyone from our class. So it is fun to read and see what you are up to. I was in the same ward at the UofU with Scott Grindstaff and his wife five years ago which was fun. Anyone know where they are? I lost track of them.
Status report for me: stay at home mom of three crazy monkeys (7.5 yr old boy, almost 5 yr old girl and 15 month old boy). We are currently living in Connecticut but we are moving back to Utah in June. It is hard to believe, we really wanted anything but Utah but alas different plans were in store. Anyway my husband is finishing up his medical residency in Otolaryngology (Ears, Nose, Throat) and he has joined a practice in Murray. I will be returning to the UofU to finish up my bachelor's in fine arts in the Fall. I have fallen in love with photography so that is my new passion. When I was pregnant with my 3rd I had the opportunity to travel to Chennai, India to take pictures for a charity organization (Pathway). I love India and hope that I can go back soon. Well, that's it in a nutshell. I hope more will post. Thanks Angela for organizing this blog.

Ashley (Keys) Gull
www.ashleycgull.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ashley,

It's GREAT to hear from you! I'm up here at the U going to school/working so drop me a note when you get here. angela.allen@utah.edu

Scott Grindstaff said...

Maggie and I are in Kansas. If we could figure out how to post on the blog we would, but are so far uninitiated bloggers.

Ashley said...

will do Angela! I used to work at the registrar's office. Come to think of it I ran into JB Cox there a couple of times.

Amy and Dave B. said...

Ashley
It was so good to see that you posted. It sounds like you're going to be pretty busy with a move across country. You'll have to let us know when you're back in Utah.

Matt and Christy said...

Ashley, It's been a long time! I love your photography. -Christy