Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Everything's Up to Date in Kansas City


We've been enjoying living in Kansas City for the past four years. I've been working full time managing a department of the local four star hotel and and just finishing up my MBA as well. While here in Kansas City I've enjoyed becoming addicted to smoking...meat that is. I am a member of a competition BBQ team and have won national competitions. Let me just tell you you have never tasted ribs til you've tasted mine!
My wife Maggie and I now have two kids, ages 8 and 6. Patrick was just baptized last month. We've enjoyed hosting a couple of you-all as you have come this way to visit church sites or for cross country moves. Our door is always open!
Scott

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So good to hear from you!

Ashley said...

LOL! mmmm BBQ! We will be doing the cross country move. I will see if our route will swing us by. What fun. You have a beautiful family.

Matt and Christy said...

Thank you for the care package from the scouts. I passed out all the gifts to many of the soldiers in our company. Thanks again!!!

-Matt Oliver