Monday, December 17, 2007

Merry Christmas from SLC


Jeff and I went to Temple Square last night to check out the lights. They were beautiful as usual. I can't believe Christmas is only one week away. I love this time of year. It's great to see people being more generous and kindhearted. May the Christmas feelings be with you all - throughout the whole year! I'm excited to see what 2008 has in store. I just finished my first semester of real-life college (instead of some stupid business school like Stevens-Henager) - WAHOO!

Thanks for participating in the blogging game. I love catching up on each of your lives!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Very cute! I love the lights but haven't been this year, and probably won't be with this little munchkin who is now my sidekick everywhere I go! :) Have a great Christmas--I can't believe it's less than a week away!

Amy and Dave B. said...

Hi Ang.
I'm so glad you did this. It is so fun to see who has posted. I check it all the time.
You look very happy!
Amy(Maylett) Braithwaite