Sunday, December 16, 2007

Merry Christmas Everyone!


My wife was checking my email and she told me I had received a blog invitation so I thought I'd come and check it out. It's really nice to see how all of you are doing. Thanks for setting this up Angela! I finally got out of school. I graduated this summer with my Master in Business Administration from Utah State University. I took a job down in Texas with Luminant Mining, a division of TXU Energy. My wife and I live down by Austin, Texas. We just purchased our first home and we're very happy to finally be homeowners! I've been working full-time and going to school for so long I thought I'd never graduate! I guess miracles still happen :). I have three wonderful children, my oldest just turned 7. We just started a blog a couple months ago. It's pretty basic but you're welcome to check it out... http://www.cluffbunch.blogspot.com/

We're driving back up home to Manti for Christmas and it's about a 22 hour drive so wish me luck! My parents are expecting a mission call any day so we want to visit them before they leave. May the blessings of peace and joy be with you. Merry Christmas from Texas Y'all!

2 comments:

Turkeyboy said...

Hey Joel,

Great to hear from you. I'm applying at UT Austin, so there's a chance I'll be moving to your neck of the woods this summer. I'll keep you posted. It's great to see pictures of you guys. Have a great Christmas in Manti.

Scott

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update. Good luck with being a college graduate and congrats on the house!