Monday, December 10, 2007

Lots of Turkeys in North Carolina

Howdy folks,

Can you believe it, North Carolina actually produces more turkeys than Utah (white ones with feathers and the other kind too)! I feel right at home. Angela, this is a great idea. I'm not much of a blogger, but Chelsea recently set up a blog. You can find it at http://turkeyboysgirls.blogspot.com/. I also have a web page (mostly because I'm just getting ready to start interviewing for jobs). That's right -- I might actually be gainfully employed in 2008!! My page is http://public.kenan-flagler.unc.edu/phd/dyreng. I look forward to hearing from folks and keeping up with what's happening with you guys.

Scott

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have your PhD in accounting? Way to go!! Thanks for you note!

Kim said...

Scott, it's good to hear from you and see your cute family! I didn't even know you had another little girl after the twins! Thank goodness for blogs so we can see what's going on with each other! Hope all is well!