Saturday, July 19, 2008



Well summer is almost over and we thought that we might post since we have been slackers since February. Everybody is doing well. Savannah is getting more cute and fiesty everyday. I would be fiesty too if my teeth were breaking through. :) Abbey and Annie love the outdoors and would spend every minute outside if they had the chance. Nicole has continued to be the great mom and supportive wife that she is. I am just finishing school which hopefully will be done with my Masters in Education with emphasis in Administration by next summer.

We have been pretty busy with baby blessings, family reunions, camping, and holidays this summer. It seems like I get more of a break during the school year. I wish we could have made it up to the Scandanavian Festival this year. Everytime I read Rachel's post about the finger lickin' turkey my mouth waters. Anyhoo, I hope that everyone has had a great summer and our thoughts and prayers are with you.

-Braxton Bateman

2 comments:

Turkeyboy said...

Good lookin family Braxton. Good luck with your education.

Rachel Fawcett said...

Brax-
Your girls are super cute! We have an Abby too. 3 girls is a ton of fun, and DRAMA! Good to hear from you.
Rachel