Thursday, July 24, 2008

LeAnn's Update

Hi everyone!  This is a great way to catch up on old classmates!  I love seeing the pictures of pets and children and what everyone is doing these days.

We're living in Norfolk, Virginia, right now.  It's such a long way from home but we are really enjoying it here and making lots of new friends.  We moved here in December after a short stint in Manti (for the kids and me) while my husband was at boot camp and tech school with the Navy.  I kind of feel like we got on the boat (~wink wink~) a little late but he's working hard and moving his way up fairly quickly.

Here's a picture of our 9 year old Tyler.  He played soccer this spring and keeps busy with Cub Scouts (we're his den leaders).  He'll be heading off to 4th grade in just a few weeks.
This is a picture of Colin (2 1/2) and our baby Kirsten.  She's going on 5 months old now.  We waited a long time for our little Colin to join our family so we were quite shocked to find out that I was expecting Kirsten after not even trying!  SURPRISE!

I get to stay home with the kiddos and love it!  I used to do lots of things like scrapbooking and cardmaking but who has the time these days?  I'm up to my elbows in diapers and Hot Wheels.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute kids LeAnn! Sounds like you are doing great!