Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hey did I get this right?






Hi everyone! I don't know if this will work. I am not very good at blogging. But I am willing to learn. So cool to see how you all are doing. So many cute kids, I can't beleive it. Well I have four kids of my own, Katherine, Abbigale, Madelyn, and Thomas (who was born Jan 5 2008). We are doing well. We just moved to Richfield, Utah from Las Vegas. Woah culture change. But I am loving it. We live right by one of the elementary schools so my girls are always over there playing on the toys. My baby boy is growing too fast. He is almost 4 months old. My husband is a civil engineer for Jones and DeMille engineering, and I am a stay at home mom. This is a great idea, it is nice to see how you all are doing!
Later
Rachel (Anderson) Fawcett

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You did a fantastic job! What a beautiful family! I love seeing what everyone is up to. Keep it up!

Kim said...

Rachel, so fun to hear from you! What a cute family--you finally got a boy! Welcome back to Utah! Keep in touch!

Kim (Howe) Golding

Turkeyboy said...

Rachel, glad to hear things are well with you and your family.

Scott Dyreng

Mr. Bateman said...

After having three girls Rachel, you have given me hope for a boy. :) Your family looks great! I hope the new move is rewarding for you and your family.

-Braxton Bateman