Monday, April 7, 2008

Dyreng's a Dookie

After flying all around the country to interview at 11 different universities, I decided to stay close to home and take a job in Duke's business school. I'll get to teach MBA students from all over the world, and part of my job will take me to Europe for a week or two each year.

You can find more details on chelsea's blog. We are really excited to finally have a job, settle in a little more here in North Carolina, buy a house, etc. The other nice thing is that we won't have to change wards.

7 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats Scott! That's great news! Good luck to you guys!

Amy and Dave B. said...

Congratulations Scott! I always knew you would do something awesome like become a "dr". Good luck with everything!

Joel Cluff said...

Congratulations Scott! That is very exciting news for your family. Best of luck over the upcoming months!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you have made a decision that sounds like it will be a good one for you and your family! Good luck!

Karen A said...

Holy cow, I had no idea you were going to be a Dr. That is so awesome! I am deeply impressed and actually pretty darn jealous.
I didn't know you were in North Carolina. It's funny because I've randomly been looking at property for sale there. Somewhere where I could have a giant garden, and maybe some chickens! It seems like a beautiful place.Congratulations!!

Mr. Bateman said...

Scotty,

Long time no see. Congratulations on becoming a Dr! That's a lot of hard work and effort...and money:) I hope that things are going well with you and your family.

l5cygx said...

Right on Scotty. I mean "Dr.D."
That just sounds good. I'm not surprised in the least.
Mat Hersman