Sunday, August 2, 2009

What Do You Think?

Yesterday Rachel Anderson Fawcett sent me a Facebook message (for all of you out there NOT on FB you should totally join! I know it's the big craze and lots of people don't want to jump on the band wagon of something that gets so much hype, but it really is fun and a great way to reconnect--if you want to!) about the possibility of a 15 year class reunion next year. At the 10 year, I was involuntarily put in charge of the 20 and I've had that in the back of my mind for future reference. I was/am okay with that. Now, one Mr. Jeff Olson has brought up the possibility of a 15 year reunion to one Mrs. Rachel Fawcett and she got in touch with me. Now, I'm getting in touch with all of you! What are your thoughts? Would you rather wait until it's time for the 20 or are you dying to meet and greet all of us at a 15 (which would be next May, I presume)? Please let me know either here or on FB what your thoughts are so we can start thinking ahead to next May. Here's the deal though, if I end up putting together a 15, we are FOR SURE voting someone else to be in charge of the 20, or someone else can do the 15 and I'll stick with the 20.

Thanks!
Kim Howe Golding

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate to be the first to comment but I'm good with a 20 year. Maybe we could plan something less formal and casual like a big picnic at a park next year - sorta a meet and greet if anyone wants to come but it's an unofficial reunion?? (If there is interest in that.) That's my thought - take it or leave it. =)

LeAnn said...

I was thinking the same as Angela. I won't be around in May (I'm coming out later in the summer) but I think a casual get-together would be a great idea for a 15 year reunion.

I'm having a hard time with the realization that our 20 year is only 6 years away. When did we get so old?

Laura said...

I think Angela's plan sounds good.

Karen A said...

I like a picnic too - no planning other than getting the word out, bring your own food, just know that people you know might be there to say hello to. Sounds fun.

l5cygx said...

HMMM... Were not getting any younger. I'll come to a picnic.
Mat Hersman
hersman@socal.rr.com

ABC Family said...

I really like the idea of a picnic...let's do it... since I wasn't able to go to the 10 yr reunion and haven't seen many since our graduation...

Carin B.